Wednesday, March 24, 2004

It's pouring here today. Thought we weren't supposed to get showers until April.

After this latest freaky revelation I wonder if Michael Jackson has any fans left at all? Downright bizarre.

Also on a musicial bent, I have a new 70s band that I'm obsessed with-Fleetwood Mac. Before that it was Steely Dan and before them Chicago. I've been listening to them a lot lately...pretty goof harmony between Stevie Nicks and the other chick, and there's some great acoustic guitar work in there too.

Speaking of guitar, I've got relatively simple "homework" for my next lesson Friday that I am all kinds of befuddled about. Jeremy went over it during our lesson Friday, but for some reason I can't seem to make any sense of it. Looks like this week's lesson will be a remedial course in chord construction.