Saturday, June 19, 2004

LOOT!

It's hangover Saturday! Ahhh...the combination of no dinner and 9 Old Styles makes for a delightful sensation the next day.

Went to Mark's 30th party last night. Raucous time with mariachis and tons of work people. Have I mentioned everyone in my office can drink? Hard? Stayed there until a little after midnight when both kegs were kicked and headed to Sedgwick's. Disappeared from there pretty quick though...Kris had a stomachache. I was kinda pissed, but oh well.

Rolled my ass out of bed this morning in time for the Sox garage sale. In spite of waiting forever in line to get in and to check out, still worth it just to check all the stuff out. Bought an Alomar game used bat for $35 (I find that I seem to end up collecting a lot of his stuff), pair of unused pants for $10 which I'll wear for softball next year and some media guides.

Now the shocker: WE DIDN'T GO TO THE CHUBS GAME! Decided that it's just too damned cold to sit in the shade, and the stench of hot dogs and urine at Wrigley would wreak havoc on my poor hungover self. Oh well...my seats weren't that good anyway, althought it would be cool to see Prior and Mulder duke it out in person.