Thursday, October 20, 2005

Music!

I'm normally of the opinion that blog memes are somewhat lame, but this one I found over at The Frinklin And Fred Show got me to thinking. (Maybe next year Frinklin will spell Aaron Rowand's name correctly) Here goes:

Favorite Beatles song
"Revolution"

Favorite solo song by a former Beatle
"My Sweet Lord" (Harrison)

Favorite Rolling Stones song
"Tumbling Dice" or "Hang Fire"

Favorite Bob Dylan song
"Like A Rolling Stone"

Favorite Pixies song
"Bone Machine" I guess. Don't know them too well though.

Favorite Prince song
"I Would Die 4 U"

Favorite Michael Jackson song
"ABC"

Favorite Metallica song
"No Leaf Clover" or "The Unforgiven"

Favorite Public Enemy Song
"Hazy Shade Of Criminal"

Favorite Depeche Mode Song
"Policy Of Truth"

Favorite Cure song
"Fascination Street"

Favorite song that most of your friends haven’t heard
"Back On Me" by Urge Overkill

Favorite Beastie Boys song
"Sabotage"

Favorite Police song
"So Lonely"

Favorite Sex Pistols song
"God Save The Queen"

Favorite song from a movie
It's definitely NOT "Wind Beneath My Wings."

Favorite Blondie song
“The Tide is High”

Favorite Genesis song
"No Reply At All"

Favorite Led Zeppelin song
"The Ocean" or "Houses Of The Holy"

Favorite INXS song
"Disappear"

Favorite Weird Al song
"Eat It"

Favorite Pink Floyd song
"Money"

Favorite Cover song
My God, I cannot believe I'm saying this. "Southern Cross" by Jimmy Buffett.

Favorite U2 song
"The Unforgettable Fire"

Favorite Disco song
I have no idea what the title is or even what all the lyrics are, but I'll gladly sing it to someone who can identify it.

Favorite Who song
“Baba O’Reilly”

Favorite Elton John song
"Tiny Dancer" One of 4 songs I can play on the piano.

Favorite Clash song
"Train In Vain"

Favorite David Bowie song
"Changes"

Favorite Nirvana song
"In Bloom" I guess. Pearl Jam and Soundgarden >>>> Nirvana.

Favorite Snoop Dogg song
"What's My Name?"

Favorite Ice Cube song
“Today was a Good Day”

Favorite Johnny Cash song
“I Walk the Line”

Favorite REM song
"Exhuming McCarthy"

Favorite Elvis song
"Suspicious Minds” or "Burning Love"

Favorite Cheezy-Ass Country song
Chattahoochie (Alan Jackson)