Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fantasy Football Rewind, Week 2

Just back from Napa. Five wonderful days of good wine, family, and way too little football coverage.

Saved By The Bell gets thumped again, losing 120-91.

The Good

Donovan McNabb: Definitely my ace. Another solid week as he shreds the Giants defense (who I also started, doh) and puts up 33% of my point total.

Shaun Alexander: 16 points, 2 touchdowns. That's more freakin like it.

Keyshawn Johnson: On my bench, but might get the start next week after tearing it up for triple-digit yardage. JUST GIVE HIM THE DAMNED BALL.

The Bad

Chris Cooley: Turning into a points vaccuum. My league (much to my chagrin) treats all 3 WR/TEs as flex players. I miss Ben Coates.

That's really about it. Since I didn't get to see much football, really not much else to say.