Monday, December 13, 2004

Back from the Emerald City, and the trip was great. Got along swimmingly with Mom, ate a ton of good food (Shelley made a killer coq au vin on Friday night), and didn't have any fights about politics..what a shock. Amazed by how many people in Seattle still have their K-E sings up.

Went hiking at a place called Discovery Park on Saturday. It's located right off one of the main drags in West Seattle, but you walk for about 10 minutes and end up deep in the woods, having no idea that you're still in the middle of a big ass metropolitan area. One of the trails takes you past a naval base, down a cliff and right onto Puget Sound with an incredible view of the Olympic Mountains...and guess what dumbass left the memory stick for his digital camera on his desk at home? I took some pics with a disposable, I hope they end up turning out.

Also got some quality guitar time in with Shelley. Every time we play together I feel like I'm really progessing...something I don't feel as much during lessons for some odd reason.

I'll be back with more later. Much to do today...little annoying crap!