Friday, January 21, 2005

What To Say, What To Say...

Mehh. It's Friday, and there's absolutely nothing on tap this weekend. We were thinking about heading up to Wilmot to go skiing tomorrow, but the weather here is supposed to take a turn for the worse tonight with 8" of snow expected. I love snow, and I love driving in it (in fact, I'm a better winter driver than I am summer driver), but I don't want to risk life and limb putting up with all the damned flatlanders out here who have no idea how to handle the white stuf. So, in another twist of brutal irony...need snow to ski, we get snow, but can't ski. Pfft.

Football on Sunday. I'd love to see the Steelers knock off the Patriots. I was listening to Dan Patrick yesterday, he was getting bombarded with calls and emails from Steeler fans. Talk about an inferitority complex--they put White Sox fans to shame, and that's saying a lot.

I didn't know Bill Cowher was the longest tenured coach in the NFL. Seems like it was pretty recent that he was hired as their head coach...but holy