Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Taming Of Carolyn

Actual email that showed up in my inbox a little while ago:

You are about to read the actual confession of a married person who has
committed adultery by using the Internet to cheat on their spouse. Pay
attention, because we're also going to show you how to catch your lover
if they're cheating on you.

Carolyn M., 33 of Lancaster, CA, is a married stay-at-home mom, who
uses the Internet to have online cybersex affairs.

Interviewer: Why did you start using the Internet to cheat on your
husband?

Carolyn: Because the Internet makes it so easy to cheat. I really love
my husband, but the temptation of the Internet is so overbearing that
sometimes I just can't help myself, I'm addicted.

Interviewer: Can you define "cybersex" for us?

Carolyn: Using a computer, a keyboard, and your imagination to have sex
with someone that you can't see, touch, or smell. It can be very
exciting and fulfilling, or it can be boring and annoying. But I love it.

Interviewer: Do you feel that engaging in cybersex is the same as
cheating on your husband?

Carolyn: Yes, I do believe that I'm committing adultery every time I
connect to the Net and have cybersex with someone. I don't ever feel
guilty however because it's not really happening, it's fake, but yet I
still feel like I'm really having sex with someone new and fun. It's very
intimate and I believe that I'll continue having cybersex for as long as
I can.

Interviewer: How do you meet your cybersex partners?

Carolyn: Usually message boards, or I just enter chat rooms that I find
through various search engines. Honestly, it's the easiest thing to do.
Sometimes I find myself having cybersex with someone within 3 minutes
of connecting to the Net. It's crazy.

Interviewer: How often and when do you have cybersex?

Carolyn: Honestly, whenever my husband isn't paying attention.
Sometimes I actually participate in cybersex when my husband is in the same
room that I'm in. He'll be watching something on TV and I'll be in
cyberspace having a threesome with two guys that I just met. It's funny how he
has no clue as to what I'm doing. But I mainly do it when my husband is
at work, or when he goes to bed. I tend to sta
up really late at night
because that's when the chat rooms get very hot if you know what I
mean.

Interviewer: What excuses do you give your husband so you can go online
and have cybersex?

Carolyn: I just tell him that I'm bored and going online to look at
clothes, or to check the weather, or to see what movies are coming out
soon. Or I just tell him that I'm emailing some friends, or my mom. He has
no clue. It's kind of sad how clueless someone can be.

Interviewer: Do you ever plan on meeting your cybersex "partners" in
the real world?

Carolyn: Yes, I plan on this. Many of the men that I meet want to meet
me in person, and want to of course make love to me for real. I think
that one day I may be tempted to actually go out there and meet one of
these guys who I trust. Cybersex can be fun, but taking it to the next
level is inevitable. I really believe that 90% or more of the people who
participate in cybersex affairs will eventually have sex with someone
they met online in the real world.

Interviewer: Do any of your married girlfriends use the Internet to
cheat on their husbands?

Carolyn: That's funny that you ask because three of my friends who are
married have tried cybersex at least one time.


Interviewer: Did you know that there is a program out there that your
husband could secretly download onto your PC that would allow him to
read all of your emails, instant messages, chat room conversions and the
websites you visit? Basically, he would know everything that you do
online.

Carolyn: No, I didn't know that.

Interviewer: Does that scare you?

Carolyn: Yes, I don't want my husband to ever find out what I'm doing
online.


If you ever find yourself suspicious that your lover is using the
Internet to cheat on you, then you should visit the site below to see how
you can record everything that they are doing online.