Thursday, April 29, 2004

Usually, I like to pride myself on being on the cutting edge of things when it comes to funny shit on the web. I think I'm way behind on this one though...but I almost wet myself when I saw this eBay listing.

Mike Downey pops out a decent column about fun at the ol'Cellyard today. I can't figure out his baseball affiliation for the life of me. I'd assume since he writes for the Trib that he's probably a Chub fan, but is at least somewhat fair to the Southsiders, unlike that chunky little troll Moronotti.

Anyone want to buy a used couch? You'd have to use it as a backup...you know, maybe keep it in the basement or something.

Thank God it's Thursday. This week has gone by mercifully quick so far, unlike last week which dragged and dragged. I've been stuck late at work the past few nights and probably will be again tonight and tomorrow banging out permissions upgrades. So far, the stuff seems to be working, knock on wood.

I've got a ton of laundry to do before heading out to DC this weekend...arrrgh.