Thursday, October 14, 2004

Not really sure who won the debate last night. CNN says it was Lurch in a landslide, while ABC says it was a draw.

I think Bush toned down the rhetoric a lot--not once did he call Lurch a flipflopper or use his "wrong war wrong place wrong time" line. Watching Kerry make that really lame Tony Soprano joke just twisted my spleen, and as someone of Italian descent I find it terribly unfortunate that a Presidential candidate has to use an unflattering stereotype of my people, ha ha ha....groan. I really wanted Bush to explain his Social Security privitization plan (of which I'm a big fan) in better detail, and I don't understand these health svaings accounts entierly. Are they supposed to be like the flex plans that most employers offer? Privately held? Held by the gubmint?

This debate was the most policy-sotten of the 3, a fact noted by just about every talking head last night. Of course, by the time the heads came on the screen, I'd already switched to FSN to watch the Yankees fight off the Carmines yet again. Truly, truly, los Yanquis es tu papa, Pedro.

OINK OINK: Who's got better gams? The Kerry haughty hotties? Or the Bush babes?

Are they letting the dumbasses who designed the butterfly ballot run the elections in Afghanistan?

Internet rumour says that Magglio Ordonez has enlisted Scott Boras as his agent. Now confirmed by Daily Herald. Looks like Tom Hicks can pay Maggs all he wants next year.