Wednesday, October 06, 2004

RIP Rodney....

...star of the greatest golf movie ever made.

He had a million of 'em


"I tell ya I get no respect from anyone. I bought a cemetery plot. The guy said, "There goes the neighborhood!"
* * *
"Last week I told my psychiatrist, 'I keep thinking about suicide.' He told me to pay in advance."
* * *
"One time my whole family played hide and seek. They found my mother in Pittsburgh."
* * *
"Oh, last week was a rough week. I noticed my gums were shrinking. I was brushing my teeth with Preparation H."
* * *
"Oh, when I was a kid I was poor. We were so poor, when my father died, they asked my mother, 'Paper or plastic?' "
* ***
"My uncle's dying wish, he wanted me on his lap. He was in the electric chair."
* * *
"I tell ya, my wife likes to talk during sex. Last night, she called me from a motel."
* * *
"I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio."
* * *
"I remember I was so depressed I was going to jump out a window on the tenth floor, so they sent a priest to talk to me. He said, "On your mark. . ."
* * *
"My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday."
* * *
"I come from a stupid family. During the Civil War my great uncle fought for the West."
* * *
"I told my doctor I think my wife has VD. He gave himself a shot of penicillin."
* * *
"I was such an ugly baby. My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend."
* * *
"I drink too much. The last time I gave a urine sample it had an olive in it."