Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Stuff!

Forgot to write about this earlier, but if you ever get the hankering for all-you-can-stuff-your-face-with fish and chips, Flounder's on Clybourn is just the ticket. 7.99 gets you tasty cod and the best damned garlic fries you'll ever eat. They also have Newcastle on tap, definite plus in my book.

Bracketology Time...

My round of 32: Illinois, Nevada, Alabama, Boston College, LSU, Arizona, Southern Illinois, Oklahoma State, Washington, Pittsburgh, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Texas Tech, Gonzaga, Creighton, Wake Forest, UNC, Iowa State, New Mexico, Florida, Wisconsin, Kansas, NC State, Connecticut, Duke, Stanford, Michigan State, Syracuse, Utah, Oklahoma, Iowa, Kentucky.

My Sweet 16: Illinois, Alabama, Arizona, Oklahoma State, Washington, Louisville, Texas Tech, Wake Forest, UNC, Florida, Kansas, Connecticut, Duke, Syracuse, Oklahoma, Kentucky.

My Elight 8: Illinois, Oklahoma St, Louisville, Wake, UNC, Kansas, Duke, Oklahoma.

My Final 4: Illinois, Wake, UNC, Oklahoma.

My Gruesome Twosome: Illinois and UNC. UNC wins, 77-71.

Off to Florida for Spring Training. Full reports from Phillies, Pirates, Devil Rays and Twins camps when I get back Monday.