Thursday, December 23, 2004

Happy Festivus!

I wonder what more people celebrate, Festivus or Sweetest Day.

And now, the airing of grievances:

The Democratic Party: P. Diddy, Michael Moore, Barbra Streisand, John Kerry...you all tried, you all failed, you all whined. Off to Canada with you!

Donald Rumsfeld: You're pretty bad at your job. Stop being so proud, admit you went about this all wrong and step aside. Off to the retirement home with you!

Sammy Sosa: You're a has-been. If it weren't for steroids you'd be a never was skinny 4th outfielder. Off to Baltimore with you!

Feats of strength:

I guess I'll see how much I can drink this weekend, and maybe just maybe I'll outdrive my old man on the golf course.

Festivus miracle:

The Sox with 5 decent starters? Wow. El Duque stays healthy and this team's gonna keep runs off the board. Now putting them on the board sans Ordonez and Lee, that's a different story.