Monday, January 10, 2005

The whole Randy Moss celebration yesterday just won't seem to go away. I had sportsblab radio on in the background for a bit, and that's all Dan Patrick was talking about.

Ilk's take: I can't stand Randy Moss. I think he's a punk, and I despise the fact that he has openly admitted in the past that he doesn't give 100% when he runs his routes. But yesterday's demonstration was hysterical. The Packer fans had been riding him all game, and he decided to have a little fun. Plus...apparently it's a tradition in Packerland to moon the opposing team's bus as it leaves Lambeau, so that must be what Moss meant when he said afterwards "The Packer fans know what I'm talking about." There was no reason for Joe Buck to get his panties in a bunch and say this is the most disgusting thing he's ever seen.

It's harmless fun. Moss didn't jump into the stands and beat the crap out of anybody.