Friday, September 10, 2004

The non-work week has come to an end. Woohooo!

Today I'm taking Aaron, a self-avowed hater of big box stores, to pick up supplies for his party tonight. We're going to hit Sam's Liquors (greatest liquor store in the world) for booze, and then probably Costco for snacks if he decides he can hold his breath, plug his nose and walk into that den of capitalism and consumerism. I did remind him that their CEO is a huge Lurch supporter.

Sailing Sunday, and other than that not much is on tap for the weekend. Sailing is great and all, but it's gonna force me to miss most of Sunday football...let's hope the fantasy team lineup as seen below shows up:

A Brooks Recent Update: Brooks takes all snapsAQB
T Henry Ribs: Probable for Week 1 vs. Jacksonville Recent Update: Travis Henry is probableARB
W Dunn Recent Update: Warrick Dunn practicesARB
I BruceAWR
P Price Recent Update: Price returns to practiceAWR
I MiliATE
J BrownAK
D RamsAD
S BearsAST

And today, I'll introduce "Ilk's Locks Of The Week." 2 games that I guarantee will put money in your pocket, even though these picks are for entertainment purposes only:

Baltimore -3 vs Cleveland

Oakland +4 vs Pittsburgh